Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jenn's app.

+7
вadgεя
Chrisful
Sonny
Austin
Delightt
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jenn's app.  Empty Jenn's app. Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Delightt

Delightt
Donor
Donor

Name & IGN: Jenn/Delight

TimeZone : EST.

How long have you been playing?
About three to four weeks.

Something about me:
Incase some of you haven't noticed, I'm super friendly. I try to get along with everyone, I don't like having that negative feeling with others. I speak my mind, so if there's something that's being said I disagree with, I'll say so. I hate seeing people argue. I usually always involve myself and try to defuse the situation. I'm very sarcastic and I love to joke around, but I know when it's time to be serious.

Previous experience being GM/Intern:
I used to have this friend a few years ago and he made a few servers. They weren't anything big, they were tiny ones that lasted like a month or two tops because he was a crappy owner. But yeah, I was a GM for about 2-3 of his servers.

Reason I'm applying:
Because I was told to. LOL. Idk I guess also because I'm mostly on at night and it's pretty dead at that time. The server is pretty fun during the day and I'd like to make it fun for the people who can only play at night. I would like to do this by hosting events so it's not just a day thing. I want to see this server get big.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?
I would just screen shot it and post it in the "Report a player" section and wait for Yarden/Austin to do something about it. I've already done this before with a player on this server. So I'd just do the same thing.

Contact Info:
Skype - suppjenn

Anything else you would like us to know about you:
I don't think I'm better than anyone else. So being an Intern, I'd act the exact same as I do with people now. To be honest, I probably wouldn't even talk in white chat unless it's necessary because it shows power. I'm in college and I'm majoring in Psychology, I want to be a therapist. So if you need someone to talk to, I really don't mind listening to people's problems. I love it actually.

Okaaayyy thanks bye.

2Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Nice application. Good luck!

+1

3Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Sun May 26, 2013 11:24 pm

♥
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Delightt wrote:
Reason I'm applying:
Because I was told to. LOL. Idk I guess also because I'm mostly on at night and it's pretty dead at that time. The server is pretty fun during the day and I'd like to make it fun for the people who can only play at night. I would like to do this by hosting events so it's not just a day thing. I want to see this server get big.
[/color]
^ this is so true, & I'm mostly a night player because of school and stuff so It'd be great for an intern to be around! Your app is great too~ +1 support from me<3

4Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 12:24 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

+823129837129371289392

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

5Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 am

Sonny

Sonny
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

+1

GOOD LUCK, JENN. Smile

http://disputings.tumblr.com

6Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 3:05 am

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Really well written~ Very Happy

7Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 am

вadgεя

вadgεя

I never support or oppose applications, but I'll make an exception for this one, since all the GM's seem to be from like Jupiter or something and are only online for a few hours from my point of view. It would be nice to have a GM online with an EST timezone. Though very little people are online at around 8pm EST and onwards in the first place... Sad

8Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 10:29 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Goodluck.

9Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

-1 bad attitude. Razz

10Jenn's app.  Empty Re: Jenn's app. Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Fuji