Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Appeal

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:19 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

IGN: Slut

Reason: Not giving back items

Why you should be unbanned:I should be un-banned because I've paid out a lot of money for this server and It's not my fault Austin provokes me. He insults me, calls me retarded an idiot, a whore. (I can't post the ss's) I agreed to give the items back but yet you wont un-ban me. If Austin asked nicely I would of, but instead he goes 'Give the fucking items back'. In a way, it wasn't my fault. I had 60+ Blue gachas in my inventory before they even placed the IOC gacha in Donor island. They were 1 meso each, so I bought them thinking they may be worth something sooner in the game. Which they were. I used them and got a couple items of which I got 2 puppy tees. I gave one to another player and apparently that's messing up the economy. I agreed to give the tokens for the shirt. but yeah. Maybe if Austin didn't insult me, I would be respectful to him. It's a give and take situation. :/
Just to add, I did dupe. I duped 10 gachas and got 2 hats which were rubbish anyway and I agreed to drop them.. I shouldn't be banned for that because I didn't get a warning.

2Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:24 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

1. You duped = hacking = cannot be accepted on the server.

2. You said facts about me that weren't even true, i was being nice to you before i got pissed off af, since you weren't listening to me.

3. Making the whole appeal about me, and how i should improve my ways is not a ban appeal, this is completely off.

4. You can't tell a gm how to improve fix yourself first.

5. It's a no from me, idk bout the rest.

And oh please, don't make me bring out the Skype chat, where you admitted to so much more.

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

3Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

If other players dupe you warp them to jail, and tell them to remove the items. If they do it again, they get banneds. Thats how it works. and I never called you an idiot, retard or a whore. Well, the appeal isn't going to be about anyone else is it? I didn't tell you to improve either so LOL. What else did I admit to then? And this isn't a talent show. 'It's a no from me' LOL

4Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:35 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

yo, stfu seriously, let me justify each of your points.

If other players dupe you warp them to jail, and tell them to remove the items. If they do it again, they get banneds. Thats how it works.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha no. As soon as you log in it says "[ZephyrMS]: Hacker's will be banned without warnings."

and I never called you an idiot, retard or a whore. Well, the appeal isn't going to be about anyone else is it?

oh rly? i'm 100% sure you were arguing your ass off, and mentioning how you were doing shit behind yarden's back.

I didn't tell you to improve either so LOL. What else did I admit to then? And this isn't a talent show. 'It's a no from me' LOL

oh rly? i believe you mentioned right here
If Austin asked nicely I would of, but instead he goes 'Give the fucking items back'.

if that's not enough then
Maybe if Austin didn't insult me, I would be respectful to him.

4.And this isn't a talent show. 'It's a no from me' LOL

Well, it's not a telent show, but a no from me, means i'm not accepting your ban appeal, the other no's or yes, are up to yarden and the gms. As to weather you should be unbanned or not.

5Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

Well you clearly don't know how to be a GM. When A player DUPES, you warp them to jail. You then ask them how they got it. I've seen Denny do it before. He warped a player to jail, and then asked them how thye got the items. He then said to drop them so he can remove them and that if he did it again he'd be banned. FYI, I didn't insult you. 'doing shit' Yeah one thing, which I've explained to him. I didn't intend to tell you how to act as a GM. I'm not going 'Awh you shouldn't do this, You shouldn't do that'. I said 'Maybe' and thats one big maybe. LOL. And yeah basically this is a talent show.

6Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

1. You LIED to me that you can't dupe, yet you did.

2.You mass spammed the ban appeals before yarden deleted them like it was some kind of a joke.

3.All i see here is what Austin did wrong, wheres the apology for duping... Wheres you admitting you did something wrong...

4. Dosen't matter what you got from the duping... the point is you duped.

5."I would give the hats back" When Austin asked you to give them back, and asked you who did you give them to you said and i quote "Not telling, trolololol"

6. It dosen't matter if Austin insulted you or not. this isnt your choice to give the items. it's the rules.

7. Untill i see a Respectfull Ban appeal and you apologising for your Duping/Disrespect i will not vote to unban you. feel free to make a new Appeal about WHAT YOU DID WRONG.

7Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

Well if that's not enough here you go:

Spoiler:

8Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

ALMOST forgot! Donating dosen't get you ANY special treatment. that's not a reason to hack and insult GM's and "Trololol" Them.

9Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

Denny wrote:ALMOST forgot! Donating dosen't get you ANY special treatment. that's not a reason to hack and insult GM's and "Trololol" Them.

Exactly that's why we have donation rules.

10Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:50 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

1. I didn't lie. I got Will to teach me when he got home from school around 4'oclock.
2. I was asking questions. I don't know how to private message. I've never done one of these before so how do I know what I'm supposed to do?
3. I didn't really do anything wrong other than dupe. It's not my fault in some ways that you made an ioc npc without taking the blue gachas out the shop first. xD
4.Even if I did dupe, I shouldn't get banned from it. when you did it for other plays denny you warped them to jail and got them to drop them. I was there when you did it.
5. I only gave a puppy tee to Will. I only said I aint telling because I didn't want him to get into trouble.
6. I don't even know what that means? LOL
7. ... I got Yarden to check this and he said it was fine.. so.

11Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

The only reason I donated was because Austin lied. He said was going away for a long time and Yarden was really upset because he couldn't use a credit card to keep the sever going. so I donated to get Austin to do it before he leaves. But he lied. :/ I didn't expect Special Treatment, I just expected respect 'cos I'm the only person who has donated so far.

12Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:52 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

LOL, i sent you to jail, while we were there i gave you last chances to drop them you said, dw yarden won't ban me, and you were so fixated on that, and what happened? you ended up getting banned, the skype chat just justify's all your mistakes. You can't reason them. Making an apology rather then blaming things on others is not going to help.

13Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

Like I said, if you asked nicely I would of dropped them. But you didn't. I even agreed to Yarden yesterday I'd drop them. And even if you don't un-ban me. I'll come on next week.(:

14Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

Not on my account, but I can make another one. :p

15Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

Austin if you say sorry for what you did, I'd say sorry back. :p but until then. LOL

16Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

I should be un-banned because I've paid out a lot of money for this server

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what i call expecting special treatment...

Second: stop the double posting.. Thats what Edit Post is for.

Each GM has his own technique to deal with hackers. There is no rule about you cant ban them right away.
I just give people a chance. and if they would argue like you did i would ban them aswell.

You had my skype. you could ask me instead of spamming.

Dosen't matter "Trololololol" if you didnt want to get him into trouble if a GM asks u answer.

I see no apology yet and idc why did you donate.

17Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

Like I said, if you asked nicely I would of dropped them. But you didn't. I even agreed to Yarden yesterday I'd drop them. And even if you don't un-ban me. I'll come on next week.(:

1. You won't come on next week. I'd like to see you try.

2. I did ask nicely at first, i was like could you please drop those items..... you said no. then i said common why do you have to be like this. You said, "I'm me i can do what i want to. It's your fault for not removing the npc." Then i spazed, cause you were asked several times before this time nicely to. Stop trying to argue against me it won't get you anywhere all the facts are against you.

3. My decision hasn't changed your not getting unbanned. Not by me at least.

18Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Getting on next week on another account ... thats something people call it.

BAN EVADING.

He dosent need to apologise for anything i dont think he cares about the situation. the fact is you want to be unbanned so apologise if you dont want to be unbanned dont.

LAST THING next time u wont use Edit posty and do Triple/Double Posts i will Lock the thread.

19Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

LOL don't expect any sorry from me, and wtf is this bullshit:

The only reason I donated was because Austin lied. He said was going away for a long time and Yarden was really upset because he couldn't use a credit card to keep the sever going. so I donated to get Austin to do it before he leaves. But he lied. :/ I didn't expect Special Treatment, I just expected respect 'cos I'm the only person who has donated so far.

20Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 am

Amiee

Amiee
Donor
Donor

Again, I don't know how to edit posts?!o_o

and why do different GMS have different rules, I swear they should be the same. And Trust me, I will.(: You'll see. Well, you wont 'cos you wont know it's me. ;D! You didn't ask nicely, You never do. and I never said, 'no because I'm me. LOL wtf are you on. And thats just one of the reasons Denny. I don't have you on skype anymore either.

21Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 9:00 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

not dragging out this post.

locked, and denied by me.

way to much bs in here, rather then apologies!

22Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 9:01 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

You did have my skype at that time

And theres a button under each of ur posts saying "EDIT POST"

And what do u mean by GM's have different rules..

23Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

unlocked due to yarden.

24Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 am

Yarden

Owner
Owner

Denny wrote:You did have my skype at that time

And theres a button under each of ur posts saying "EDIT POST"

And what do u mean by GM's have different rules..

She means that each GM has his own rules..
Like if someone dupes i usually jail them ,Take the items they duped and give them a warning unlike austin who bans them straight away..

25Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Admitting you will Ban evade... Lol. I just warn you i ban duping mules with no warning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next