Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Gm Skills for RB!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Gm Skills for RB! Empty No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 4:43 pm

I strictly believe that becoming a Gm is a huge roll and responsibility towards the server. The reason why gm roar etc was made was to attack and kill unnecessary monsters, and have a higher advantage over regular members. This is why I believe that gm skills should not be available to any member, unless they are accepted to become a gm. If you do want the skills to stay, once the certain member reaches the amount of rebirths, they should need to create a small app of why they think they should be granted the skills. This is for the better of the community!

~Text

2No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

If you do want the skills to stay, once the certain member reaches the amount of rebirths, they should need to create a small app of why they think they should be granted the skills. This is for the better of the community!

EPIC!@ +1

3No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Thanks for the support man, I hope this passes!

4No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ♥

Ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ♥
Elite
Elite

You have my vote!
I complained about that recently.

5No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Thanks for the support Talia, let's see what others think.

6No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Delightt

Delightt
Donor
Donor

I agree with this! I thought making the rebirths required higher would be fine but I like your idea so much moree!

7No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks for the support Delight, love to hear more!

8No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

вadgεя

вadgεя

The only GM skill that I feel should not be available to players is the Hide skill. Other than that, I see no harm in letting players use Super D-roar or anything.

9No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Fri May 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Badger wrote:The only GM skill that I feel should not be available to players is the Hide skill. Other than that, I see no harm in letting players use Super D-roar or anything.

Super D roar would disrupt the equality towards the game. Only the gm's would be allowed to have that.

10No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Fri May 24, 2013 4:19 pm

вadgεя

вadgεя

Text wrote:
Super D roar would disrupt the equality towards the game. Only the gm's would be allowed to have that.

I don't see how it would, considering people who get up to the required amount of rb's can easily reach the same damage of Super Dragon Roar with regular Dragon Roar. It's not as if it attacks faster or anything. The only real advantage of Super Dragon Roar is the fact that it can be used with any weapon, which is negligible since you can just use a level 0 polearm such as the Yellow Valentine Rose with regular Dragon Roar to achieve the same effect. I say leave it the way it is, it encourages some people to rebirth, resulting in more activity across the server.

11No Gm Skills for RB! Empty Re: No Gm Skills for RB! Fri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm

I say just eliminate the sdr, since it really isnt needed for players the aren't gm's. Hey, you already have the dragon roar and have a ton of rb's, why need the sdr. It is basically just an unnecessary move added to the game, to give the gm's a better feel of attack and more of an advantage. But I do see where you are going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum