Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

got a little problem help?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1got a little problem help? Empty got a little problem help? Fri May 24, 2013 10:04 pm

daloverkid

New User
New User

aye guys so it recently this started to happen dunno if its been happening to others but anyway so everytime i log in and click my character to get into the game it quickly logs me straight out to my desktop saying ive been disconnected ive tried re downloading it , replacing the quest , skills character files etc , gone to the home page to click unstuck character and it still isnt working .. Help?

2got a little problem help? Empty Re: got a little problem help? Fri May 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Hmm, I have one thread which has clean wz files, try downloading each one of those, and replace them with your current ones. Hope I helped!

3got a little problem help? Empty Re: got a little problem help? Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

вadgεя

вadgεя

It's most likely not because of your files. It's probably because you're in a map that has something glitched in it. Have you tried using the character unstuck function? Go to the main website and log in with your account information. Click Character Fixes and then select your character from the drop down list. Click Unstuck and it should be fine.

4got a little problem help? Empty Re: got a little problem help? Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

try both of the above, if none of them work, then yeah reinstall v83, re dl our client and wz edits, then click unstuck/fix on your character, and it should be all good.

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum