Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonny's application.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sonny's application. Empty Sonny's application. Sat May 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Sonny

Sonny
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

Name & ign: Sonny

TimeZone :

UTC/GMT -4 hours
Currently under daylight savings time.

How long have you been playing:

I have been playing for exactly a week now.

Something about me:

I'm a very easy going person, I do tend to say okay to a lot of things, although, I tend to speak my mind if I feel what you're trying to justify is incorrect. I'm very rebellious to what I feel is wrong and what is right. I'm very well tempered, and I feel as if this is a trait that all GMs should have so you do not feel the need to ban others for their stupidity. People are stupid at times and we should all just accept that fact, but we should not abuse our powers to ban someone for their ignorance. We should only ban them for breaking the rules.

Previous experience being GM/Intern: n/a

Reason I'm applying:

The reason I'm applying is because the internship application is due tonight, and I want to at least post something here for a good look for the future. But it's not just that, I feel as if I can help this community grow. I'm a very friendly person so I'd love to meet the new members that stop by. I'm very acquainted to most of the members that are already on this server. I really want to help this server expand to get at least to the top 10s on GTOP.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?:

Of course, in a situation such as this, I will provide a screenshot of the hacker. I will provide a video if the hacker is speed hacking or cheating of any sort that I am not able to capture with a screen shot. Then I will post the screenshot/video in the "Report a Player" post. Then I will wait on Yarden and/or Austin to justify whether the the player is banned or not.

Contact Info:

Anything else you would like us to know about you

I don't expect to be accepted because I do not fulfill the criteria by only playing for a week. I believe in this community. I feel as if it will go far. And I want to be apart of it going above and beyond. I will take no hard feelings to being denied, I will of course wait for another inter application.

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it. Smile

http://disputings.tumblr.com

2Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Read the requirements, but nice application man!

3Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Sonny

Sonny
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

イ乇メイ wrote:Read the requirements, but nice application man!

I've read the requirements. But it seems to me that you actually did not read my application. "I don't expect to be accepted because I do not fulfill the criteria by only playing for a week."

4Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Sonny wrote:

I've read the requirements. But it seems to me that you actually did not read my application. "I don't expect to be accepted because I do not fulfill the criteria by only playing for a week."

I did read you application, why else would I comment. Razz

Hey mate, I think you did a really good job!

5Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sat May 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Sonny

Sonny
GFX Designer
GFX Designer

イ乇メイ wrote:
Sonny wrote:

I did read you application, why else would I comment. Razz

Hey mate, I think you did a really good job!

I mean if you actually had read my app you wouldn't have said "Read the requirements" and you would know why I posted, while having only 1 week of plays.

6Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sun May 26, 2013 12:03 am

...Alright then, well good solid app either way. And since it is before the deadline, hey, you are one hell of an active dedicated player. Good luck.

7Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sun May 26, 2013 1:33 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

GLL!!!

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

8Sonny's application. Empty Re: Sonny's application. Sun May 26, 2013 3:59 am

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Boss application bro!
+100