Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JayGe's Application.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JayGe's Application. Empty JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 11:09 am

JayGe

Name & ign:
Hassan & JayGe

TimeZone :
3+ GMT

How long have you been playing:
MapleStory for about 7 Years. The server for about 4 Days.

Something about me:
My name is hassan, im 17years old, I'm a person that would never do anything to hurt anyone, and or yell at someone even if I'm really upset at that person., i playing MapleStory since im 10 years old and stil playing, I like to watch videos on youtube, i have plenty of hobbies such as soccer , basketball and swimming and Cooking, i love to Draw, i LOVE play Video Games, I dislike people who bullies other people just because of their looks,race, or because they're gay,bisexual, or lesbian. I hate people who act like there not them self, I don't like it when someone is being harassed / threatened so i stick up for them and back them up. I treat friends/ and the maple community like i want to be treated never backstabbing or betraying. Even though this is online it feels as if it is in real life <3 , I hate hackers they just ruin the fun for the others and i like reporting hackers . I report all the glitches and i don't abuse them, i I like helping people in need of my help. Helping others is my key to life <3

Previous experience being GM/Intern:
i have been a GameMaster in tons of servers
My Best Server was ChaoticStory. I Was The Co-Owner & The Main Wz Edittor.

Reason I'm applying:
Reasons for choosein me GM is for me to help people when they need help with something. Despite helping people, I take the GM job serious, a GM's job isn't just having fun sitting in the FM with friends or just be there to hang around and all. If i was a Gm, ill have responsibility, like to make sure there are no hackers messing up the server or trying to crash it. Helping someone is a daily job, ill help them even if i wasn't a GM. Someone having issues with someone, ill try to help out and do my best. I will try and entertain people when they are bored, and help people answer questions about stuff. I treat people with respect and fairly, if someone is having a problem, ill try to solve it. Ill be as active as i can to the members that plays. I will get more people to play this server to make it a big community and fun for us all,I can be fun when I need to be, I find myself fit for a position of this caliber. I can enforce game rules as well as contribute ideas to better aid the development of the server. Ipresent myself as a professional member of the community within the forums. Onceinside the actual game I have a more laid back and friendly attitude. The forum issupposed to be a helpful and informational spot. It needs to be easy to read andunderstand. I can bring many aspects of a great leader and contribute positively to the best of my ability. <3

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?:
First, I would take a SS of the Hacking or just violating the Terms Of Service, I would ban the person. Then if they make an appeal I will use the Proof [ SS - Video ] as evidence and they stay banned.

Contact Info :

Last Words :
Frist, I want to thank all the people who read my GM Staff applications <3

Best Wishs , JayGe~

Last edited by JayGe on Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2JayGe's Application. Empty Re: JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Good luck, since. You don't have the 2 weeks requirement it will lower your chances.

3JayGe's Application. Empty Re: JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 11:24 am

JayGe

Thanks, True I dont have 2 weeks requirement, but i know the owners from a long time, but stil soo all i can say Thank You.

4JayGe's Application. Empty Re: JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 11:27 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Np good luck

5JayGe's Application. Empty Re: JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Good application but you should look after your word order.

6JayGe's Application. Empty Re: JayGe's Application. Thu May 30, 2013 5:54 pm

イ乇メイ

イ乇メイ

Well since you don't meet the requirements, I will have to lock this until you do. Once you do, it will be unlocked mate Wink

I do understand you do know the owners for a while, but it has to be equal for all members. Good luck with your application though!

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz/?page=index

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum