Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris's Intern application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris's Intern application Empty Chris's Intern application Thu May 23, 2013 6:42 am

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Name & ign: Chris & Chris

TimeZone: GMT +1

How long have you been playing: About a week, although I think I have collected enough knowledge of this server to applicate.

Something about me: I am currenty 15 years old, going to school and living in germany. I'm a friendly and relaxed person who likes to help anytime.

Previous experience being GM/Intern: I was a GM on many previous private servers, but they sadly shutdown. I have also been a HeadGM on the private server from my older brother.

Reason I'm applying: I'm applying because I just want to see happy faces on people in this server. I will solve fights peacefully and make them victims having a nice relationship again. I love to host comfortale and funny events so that people won't get bored. I also want to stop hacker and bullies from destroying the economy and the general game, because it gives an unfair advantage. I'd actually keep the server free of hackers and bullies.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?: At first, I'd go in hide and watch him for awhile. Secondly, I take screenshots of him or even record a video to prove he is really hacking. Then, if he has no sign of stopping, I go out of hide and ban him. Jailing will only take place if people are disturbing and don't stop after getting warned.

Contact Info: Since I had to refresh my computer I don't have Skype on my computer anymore. If you give me a little time, I redownload Skype and we can build contact.

Anything else you would like us to know about you: Pretty much said about me above.

Thanks for taking your time for reading my application!! Any comments are well appreciated Smile

Last edited by Chrisful on Thu May 30, 2013 2:45 am; edited 3 times in total

2Chris's Intern application Empty Re: Chris's Intern application Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 am

I believe this is a really good application! But mate, you still need to meet the requirements of playing for two weeks Wink Gl though!

3Chris's Intern application Empty Re: Chris's Intern application Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 am

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Thanks bro Smile

4Chris's Intern application Empty Re: Chris's Intern application Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Text wrote:I believe this is a really good application! But mate, you still need to meet the requirements of playing for two weeks Wink Gl though!

Great app, but sadly i have to lock this because of what stated above (Not been playing for two weeks), However i will unlock it when you reach the two weeks. Feel free to contact me when you met the 2 weeks requirement, or if you have any questions. (:

Locked.

Edit : Unlocked , good luck

5Chris's Intern application Empty Re: Chris's Intern application Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 am

Chrisful

Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Thanks Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum