Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuji's Intern Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuji's Intern Application Empty Fuji's Intern Application Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Fuji

Fuji

Name & ign: My name is Alex.
IGN: Fuji

TimeZone : EST

How long have you been playing: I believe this is my 2nd day playing.

Something about me: I'm Alex and I'm a 7th grader. I'm a very friendly person and I am fun to talk with. I don't play any sports because I don't like sports. I do enjoy my hobbies though. I like playing and watching Pokemon or anything with Pokemon. My birthday is in the summer and it's coming up soon. I like watching wrestling like WWE. & I like training my muscles.

Previous experience being GM/Intern: I have been a GM a few times in servers with lack of players or not stable, I have been a GM in ShadowPartnerMS.

Reason I'm applying: I am applying because I like helping people. I'm not a lazy person and I think this server needs more active GMs. I am always online in the afternoon through night in school days. I take my job seriously but sometimes I like hanging out with players because you know everyone is human and sometimes we need a break. I'll try to get everyone to vote and we would have to conjure up a lot of votes to be a good server. If there is a brawl, I will take care of it and make things fair and I can always admonish them in a nice way.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?: If I saw a hacker, I would take a legitimate screen shot and ban the hacker.

Contact Info : Facebook : Type in my email (turtwigforalex@hotmail.com)

Thank you to the people who is supporting me.

2Fuji's Intern Application Empty Re: Fuji's Intern Application Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 pm

イ乇メイ

イ乇メイ

Great job with your application. I will have to lock this because of the fact that you do not meet the requirements. I will unlock once you do!

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz/?page=index

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum