Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Felicity's intern application.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Felicity's intern application. Empty Felicity's intern application. Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:31 am

Sharon

Sharon
Small - Ranked - Elite
Small - Ranked - Elite

Name & ign:
Sharon. ign: Felicity

Location & Timezone:
Belgium, Europe (GMT+2)

Something about me:
Born and raised in Belgium but I'm Chinese. I speak 7 languages, more or less. I'm a graphic design student (first year of College).
Anything else you need to know, feel free to ask.

Previous experience being GM/Intern:
I've been GM in KhazeMS (former MythStory/Delusionms)
-I think that's the only server where I was an actual GM, other servers shut down pretty quickly-

Reason I'm applying:
Timezones, I used to be very bored on maple when there wasn't a GM to host events on the times I got home from school. GMs were either online around 10-11pm my time or later. Meaning I couldn't attend alot of events. Or when you need help, there's no GM around to help, which also sucks pretty much.
This is basically what I want to prevent from happening. Some friends of mine quit because they got bored having inactive staff around.

If you saw a hacker, what do you do?:
As a normal player, get proof and send it to a GM or post it on forums and let them handle the rest.

As a GM/Intern, Get proof and then ban him/her if I have the power to, if not. Ask a GM who has the power to ban, to ban the hacker.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application.
For any further questions, feel free to just ask me. ^__^
~ Sharon/Felicity.

2Felicity's intern application. Empty Re: Felicity's intern application. Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

Pro
+1
Obla.

Last edited by Gucci on Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Felicity's intern application. Empty Re: Felicity's intern application. Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Austin

Owner
Owner

Epic. +1

Cool

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

4Felicity's intern application. Empty Re: Felicity's intern application. Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Yarden

Owner
Owner

Looks like we're gonna have alot of job choosing interns.

5Felicity's intern application. Empty Re: Felicity's intern application. Mon May 06, 2013 5:59 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

gg, I agree we need different timezones.
Also best App i have seen so far +1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum