Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D

2 posters

Do you think I can make it as a GM/Intern?

Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D I_vote_lcap100%Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D I_vote_lcap0%Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D Empty Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D Tue May 14, 2013 6:06 pm

ZoroIsGod

New User
New User

Welcome to my Inter application , first of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my application , it means a lot. Very Happy

Name & IGN:
My name is Mikey and my IGN is Zoro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Zone:
Eastern Time Zone UTC-5

How long have you been playing:
I have been playing ZephyrMS for about 1-2 weeks. On weekdays I am online for like 3-4 hours and on weekends i play for 3-7 hours.

Something about me:
My name is Mikey Sadykov, I am 14 years old and i love playing Maplestory. I love playing video games, eating pizza, helping & supporting my friends and family, and most of all playing basketball.

Previous experience being GM/Intern:
Back in 2012 I used to play my own Maplestory called LegendMS. Being a GM/Intern was really really fun. At first it was hard for me, I did not know all the rules and commands but than after awhile of playing I learned and fallowed all the rules and was nice to every player that joined.

Reason I'm applying:
The first reason that I am applying is because i want to bring back the memory of LegendMS and be a better GM. Another reason why I am applying is because I love helping players, making events, and i have a good responsibility.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?:
If I saw a hacker i would take his name, write what he was hacking and report him.
Or
If I saw a hacker I would first warn him and if he does it twice I would ban him. (If the game will have no waring of hacking,like ZephyrMS, I would straight up ban him! Razz

Thank you very much for reading this application and feel free to leave any feedback. Smile Sorry if the application is to short.

Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D Banned10

2Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D Empty Re: Zoro GM/Intern Application :D Enjoy :D Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Austin

Owner
Owner

This can't be your first post. You've hardly been on the server for a day, and you hacked so.. Declined.

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum