Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

xSlayer's Application.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xSlayer's Application. Empty xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 10:03 am

Yuval

Yuval
New User
New User

Name and ign:
Yuval / xSlayer.

Location and Timezone:
Israel, UTC+2.

How long have i been playing:
Since ZephyrMS came out.

Something about me:
I was born in Israel, i currectly studying programming in school with the c# language, i was studying in Austria for 9 monthes and came back an year ago.

Previous experience being GM/Intern:
I was a GM in the old ZephyrMS.

Reason I'm applying:
I like hosting events as well as helping newbies to be better at the game, I also want to keep the server safe, and ban hackers that Ruin the economy and experience of the game.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?:
As a Gm/Inter i would get a proof with a screenshot or with fraps and send it to any GM online via posting the screenshot on the forums immediately.

Thanks for sparing your time to read my application and i hope you will find me good enough to be an Intern on ZephyrMS, if you have any questions please contact me on the forums or at the server.

Last edited by Yuval on Tue May 07, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

2xSlayer's Application. Empty Re: xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Goodluck.

3xSlayer's Application. Empty Re: xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 10:08 am

Yuval

Yuval
New User
New User

Thanks

4xSlayer's Application. Empty Re: xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Yarden

Owner
Owner

Nice app,
Just work a little bit on your English (:.

5xSlayer's Application. Empty Re: xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Yuval

Yuval
New User
New User

Ok i will Smile

6xSlayer's Application. Empty Re: xSlayer's Application. Tue May 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

-1 work on ur english.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum