Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sahbaan/Ghost's Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Mon May 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Ghost

New User
New User

Name & Ign:
Ghost

How long have you been playing:
I've been playing 2 weeks ago but as soon as i made my character i quit for a bit

Something about me:
I like the color blue. Also i love to help people and achieve their goal.I like skittles too.

Previous experience being a GM/Intern:
I was a GM in my friends server.The server was called TespiaMS it had like 10 players.

Reason why I'm applying:
I am applying because I really want to achieve some ones goal and help them alot. Also I would like to host events and play fairly.

If you saw a hacker what would you do:
I would report it to a GM and take a Screen Shot (SS) after taking a Screen Shot i will ban the hacker.
Contact Info,
Balodia18@hotmail.co.uk or zzkilloza@hotmail.com

Other information:
If you want a question answered ask Ghost/Sahbaan in game I will surely be online everyday Smile
Thank you for letting your time to read my application. Bye and have a good day Razz

Last edited by Ghost on Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Re: Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Mon May 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Alright, now thats better. Much better!

But i am not really convinced.
I let the owners judge

Last edited by Denny on Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Re: Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Yarden

Owner
Owner

The application is still short.
You need to add some more details.
The reason isn't good enough in my opinion.

4Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Re: Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Austin

Owner
Owner

Ghost wrote:
If you saw a hacker what would you do:
I would report it to a GM and if they have hacked but i haven't gave the GM permission I could be lying.

I'm concerned bout this part, what do you mean by "I would report it to a GM and if they have hacked but i haven't gave the GM permission I could be lying." Wait this is asking what you would do as a gm, wouldn't you ban them yourself, after taking a screen shot, anyways i'm also concerned bout what you ment by this statement the english is incorrect. You need a lot of improvements kido. Shocked

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

5Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Re: Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

Ehh, Try again when you understand the concept bro.

6Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Empty Re: Sahbaan/Ghost's Application Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Locked ~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum