Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Application.<3[Accepted]

+2
Weed
Ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ♥
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty My Application.<3[Accepted] Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ♥

Ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ♥
Elite
Elite

Hello, I would like to apply for Intern. I hope the following will help you make your decision.

Name/IGN:
Talia

How long I've been playing:
After wipe, April 28th.

Something about me:
I love the color Purple and my favorite candy is KitKat. I have no life so I play Maplestory most of the day. I am super social and I love meeting new people. I listen to music like it's my job. I'm a boring person with Swag. I love making people smile and laugh. I can be in the saddest mood but if I'm able to make people happy, I will turn that frown upside down because I feel like the greatest at that moment.

Reason for Applying:
I would like to become an Intern in ZephyrMS because I love to host events. I feel that not many GMs are on all the time like I am (Because I have no life). Many events hosted are by the owner. Other GMs host, but...
1. Sometimes there are no prizes.
2. People are AFK'ing at the time.
3. Players dislike the event and will not join.
I want to pick events that players would want to play. I will give items/prizes that I have earned on my own to the winners of the events. I feel as if whenever I host events, I get to interact with everyone and get to know them better. Also, I would like to help the server in other ways that I can be useful in.

To help even more:
~English is my first language.
~I am active most of the day. Except whenever I go to school or sleep.
~I am super nice and mingle with most of the players.
~I check Forums somewhat often.
~Time Zone: Central Time (U.S & Canada)

If I saw a Hacker, what would I do?:
If I saw a hacker, I would immediately get proof to give to the GM/Owner by getting SS (Screen Shots). If I am 100% the player is hacking, I'd then ban (not permanently) just until a GM came on.
~This is in emergency uses only.

If you have any other futher questions, please contact through Skype or the server. I would be glad to give you more information if needed.
~Love, Talia.<3

2My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

+1,too old.

3My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 pm

Yarden

Owner
Owner

Perfect application Talia.
After reading it I'm sure you can be an awesome intern.
We'll let you know.

4My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Sun May 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Weed

Weed
Elite
Elite

^^

5My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 am

Head - Game Master
Head - Game Master

Goodluck.

6My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Mon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Austin

Owner
Owner

I've seen you help out and be nice to others in game. You have a great chance Smile

Spoiler:

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

7My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Good luck with your app Talia!

8My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:44 am

Austin

Owner
Owner

Accepted. Welcome New Intern ! Smile

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz

9My Application.<3[Accepted] Empty Re: My Application.<3[Accepted] Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:24 pm

イ乇メイ

イ乇メイ

Congratz Talia, on the terrific achievement!

http://zephyrms.no-ip.biz/?page=index

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum